With spring just ending a few days ago, some of us have been working diligently on our summer body
Yet others have been working hard but can quite break the code to reveal their wash board abs or shed those last 10 to 20 pounds
Im sure this can be an annoying feeling to be busting your butt in the kitchen and in the gym
But can't see the fruits of your labor
Over the past few weeks I've been eating 10 different foods that have made a huge impact on my lifestyle
Imagine noticing that your body feels much tighter
Feeling like you can literally go all day without the energy dip
On top of that you notice you have more confidence because you SEE your body improving
If this sounds like something you would want to know, continue reading and you will discover the foods that I have personally found to be very beneficial.
Before I list these foods
You should understand these 4 fat loss principles to abide by
- Whenever you want to drop body fat or loss weight you must be in a caloric deficit.
2. You still have to put in the work in the gym. When you apply both strength and cardio training into you weekly regimen, you will accelerate your results.
3. If you live a busy lifestyle, you must prepare your meals ahead of time.
4. Continue to hydrate throughout the day.
5. Eat protein and green veggies each meal. While keeping your complex carbs to a minimum. Preferably on the days you train very hard in the gym before your workout.
With that being said, below is the list of the foods that have taken by body and lifestyle to next level:
- Liquid Egg Whites (protein)
- Halibut Fish (protein)
- Chicken (protein)
- Sirloin or Ribeye Steak (protein)
- Kale (green veggie)
- Asparagus (green veggie)
- Brown Rice (complex carbs)
- Sweet Potatoes (complex carbs)
- Avocados (fruit- healthy fats)
- Blueberries (fruit-plenty antioxidants)
Above are the foods that have taken my body to the next level.
I encourage you to speak with your physician to make sure that none of these foods will cause you to have an allergic reaction.
The last tip I would like to give you is to have a structured plan on when you're going to eat your meals.
Remember, if you don't plan, you're planning to fail.
Develop the lifestyle habits of eating lean, green and complex carbs.
Focus on foods that bring value to your body-nutritional foods that provide essential vitamins and minerals that your body needs.
If you found this information to be valuable, feel free to like and share on your social media to help your family, friends and supporters.